hill climber hook up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hill climber hook up?

Can anyone tell me how to hook up my hill climber. My mechanic took the original one off a few years ago. I think I can hook the clutch up to it but I don't know which hole the brake lines go into.
    Jim Rostron

Not sure what this is. Can you give a bit more info?
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I'm sure you mean 'Hill Holder'..
      The service manual has the procedure to adjust, and the 'exploded view' in the parts manual does a pretty good job of showing the parts placement.
      what year/model Studebaker is it on?

Originally posted by mnmfive View Post
      Can anyone tell me how to hook up my hill climber. My mechanic took the original one off a few years ago. I think I can hook the clutch up to it but I don't know which hole the brake lines go into.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Sorry, you are right hill holder. It's for my 58 President.
        Jim Rostron

Comment

Here is a link from another post. http://www.studebaker-info.org/brakesystems270907.html

Gordon

Comment

Thanks for the link Gordon, but I think it's for a different year and car. Not really sure untill I get under my car and take a look.
            Jim Rostron

Comment

Working...
            X