Header flanges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header flanges

Hi. Do not know if there would be any interest in this or not. But, I have some Header Flanges, that I had made. If anybody is interested I can have more sets made. The cost will be $125.00 plus shipping. I will attach a couple of pictures. I am going to build a set of headers for the '42. These flanges were cut to fit 259 or 289 c.i. You need to match these to your heads. The thickness is 3/8 of an inch. If you are interested, let me know. We will take check, money order, or we also do Paypal. Thanks Dusty
    Attached Files

Dusty Taylor

Nice.

Would it be possible to severly thin the bar that connects the major three sections ?
    Maybe down to .75" .

Thanks

Mike

Comment

Hi i will have to check with the man with water jet. Thanks Dusty

Dusty Taylor

Comment

Flanges

Putting a 289 in my 47 M pickup. Is it still possible to get a set like this made? I would like to have them cut from 304 Stainless Steel.
        Thanks,
        Sean

Comment

Not trying to bust your bubble or anything....
          But USA Stamping (In Rfd, IL IIRC) sells a nice Stude V8 flange that is 3/8" thick and designed to have 1&5/8" (f&R) tubing fit in, and 2" in the center..
          And all for $70 a pair (plus UPS)

This link is for a different engine, but the Stude ones are available...

Maybe if you adjust your exhaust port to fit, and adjust your market price a bit....
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
          X