X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plain Brown Wrapper on the Dyno Sept. 10, 2010

It's back!

Full story here:

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

no video of dyno pulls? that'd be fun to watch! (and listen to!)

nate
    --
    55 Commander Starlight
    http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Hmm, rather than a GM 305(yeah I rounded up from 304,5, lol) engine, it's now packing one of those rare 312 cid, four barrel, supercharged F-Bird engines, I see .

I'm joking!!

In all seriousness, that's quite impressive for a Studebaker engine, 370 hp at the wheels and 450 at the flywheel, and it has 70 extra ponies on the Ford engine .
      1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
      1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
      1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
      1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

This is the 21st century, let's refer to it as a 5.1 liter engine.
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I like our 20th Century 1954 Studebaker 1.0 Gallon engine (232.6 c.i.d.) thank you!

Comment

hi sorry can,t get is there a nother web site i can veiw thank you wise raymond
            rawise

Comment

Sounds like it'll be a great year at the drags ! I hope evryone that is coming drives their Studebaker as well , we want a great display out in the pits ! How many are coming and bring a Stude ?
              I see the weather is swinging around towards a nice weekend as well !
              sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Originally posted by wise raymond View Post
                hi sorry can't get. Is there another web site I can view? Thank you. wise raymond
                You might have to copy that link and paste it in your browser widnow.

Or, just go to Racing Stiudebakers and look under Studebaker-Powered Performance. BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I'd sure would like to see the PBR run. One of these days I hope to see all the Studes going rounds in eliminations.

Gordon

Comment

Working...
                  X