PDA

View Full Version : Radnor Concours

plee4139
09-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Is anyone going to the Concours at Radnor, PA. this weekend? Studebaker is the featured marque.

2R5
09-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Here's a link to the show .
http://www.examiner.com/classic-car-in-philadelphia/14th-annual-radnor-hunt-concours-d-elegance-scheduled-for-september-10-12-this-year-malvern-pa

rockne10
09-07-2010, 08:24 PM
I suspect Avantidon will be there and submit a report.

Avantidon
09-09-2010, 08:41 AM
If you live within driving distance of Radnor PA. and I mean within 3 hours or so bring your Studebaker, receive preferred parking and join in this great event. The Radnor Hunt Concours d' Elegance is presenting one of the most complete Studebaker displays ever seen in one place at one time including at International SDC Meets. This exhibit includes a horse drawn carriage from the 1890's; an early Studebaker-Garford; and ELECTRIC; 2 EMF's; an Erskine; a Flanders; a Rockne; and a Pierce Arrow from the Studebaker ownership days. Also the exhibit will include a complete example of Studebaker Pickups from the 20's through the 60's. Other vehicles include a ST Regis Braughn, one of the finest in the country, some larger Studebaker trucks and an 07 Ambulance. This exhibit is brought to you through the efforts of Avantidon, his friend Automotive Historian Bill Rothermel and the Radnor Hunt Selection Committee. The Concours show opens at 10:00 AM Sunday, 09/12/2010 at the grounds of the Radnor Hunt located outside of Radnor PA in beautiful Chester County PA. Have questions? Contact me outside of the forum and I'll be more than willing to answer them for you.

plee4139
09-14-2010, 10:03 AM
You were absolutely right! What a collection of fantastic cars. Although I wasn't invited to display, I participated in the rally (mine was the only Detroit Iron), and the asked me to put the car on the field, without being judged. I had a terrific time.