56-57 hawk trim needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56-57 hawk trim needed

lookin for the piece of trim that goes on the inside top of the doors on the golden hawks. any help appreciated...

I have a couple of sets. Need the rear pieces too, or just the door pieces?

Comment

Originally posted by christineman View Post
      lookin for the piece of trim that goes on the inside top of the doors on the golden hawks. any help appreciated...

PM sent!!!

Comment

Originally posted by christineman View Post
        mbstude) on this one.

Comment

Hi, "christineman"

Originally posted by Welcome View Post
          I’ll yield to our youngest Studebaker Vendor (mbstude) on this one.
          I spent last week in GA with a former owner of "Christine" & saw his pics of her. I brought back a good load of Hawk trim along with a 58 GH builder car.
          Last edited by TX Rebel; 09-06-2010, 07:53 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
            I have a couple of sets. Need the rear pieces too, or just the door pieces?
            Hi Matthew. Re: ebay. Do you have the front wheel well molding for the left side also.
            Brian
            Brian Woods
            woodysrods@shaw.ca
            1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Brian, I have quite a few stainless pieces up right now, including all 4 fender moldings.

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.

Comment

Working...
              X