Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1941 Commander Coupes -- a pair $4,500 --in Stockton CA

Posting this for a buddy - I have no pics -- nor does he at this time sorry
    first time ever offered for sale .. six passenger coupes - both rollers .. one from CA one from TX

one with NOS grille halves -- one needs trunk floor

both are complete and both builders (not parts cars)

call Jim at 209-663-1144 cell -- (tell him John told you to call)

they go public sale on Oct 1

and they are not like the Champions coupes - these hold six passengers-3 in front seat and 3 in back seat
    plus a huge trunk

(Sal gas up the tow truck these could be jewels)
    John
    Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

If I didn't already have one, I'd be checking these out. They are wonderful driving cars with lots of room. they even have the one piece windshield. (replacements are available now too)

Comment

If I didn't already have one, I'd be checking these out. They are a wonderful driving car with lots of room. They have the one piece windshield which the sedans do not have. (replacements are available now too)

Comment

can some one post a pic of a 41 .. I can't find any on the web anywhere ..
        John
        Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Starlite51 View Post
          can some one post a pic of a 41 .. I can't find any on the web anywhere ..
          Here you are. This is a Custom, the least expensive model. The Deluxtone was two toned and looks a lot better I think. There was also a Skyway model that did not have the stainless strips (color belt) down the sides. This Sedan Coupe body was also available on the President chassis. Take a look at this extensive thread for photos of it:
          Richard Quinn
          Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Working...
          X