GOOD-GUYS 2006 Truck of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD-GUYS 2006 Truck of the Year

Have you seen the 1950 Studebaker Truck of Jeff Wingos in the "Good-Guys Goodtimes Gazette", May 2007 Issue, pg. 76 ?? Truck of the Year ! www.good-guys.com for Good-Guys info. Also pictured in this issue: 1949 Truck, pg. 58; 1942 Champ pg.80; and I probably missed some. Good-Guys is doing an excellent job of covering Studebaker in their magazine......Brad

I used to be a member of Good-Guys, maybe I should re-join. I go to all there shows here in Dallas every year. I checked Brads link to Goodguys website! The Dallas Show is in October, I have a goal now to Drive my Lark to the show in October! I just wonder how many other Studebaker Driver Club members will join me there and represent the Studebaker Drivers Club, I will be displaying my SDC sticker in the windsheild of my Lark. All I have to do now is get it running.

Randy_G
    1959 Lark Sedan
    This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

I used to be a member of Good-Guys, maybe I should re-join. I go to all there shows here in Dallas every year. I checked Brads link to Goodguys website! The Dallas Show is in October, I have a goal now to Drive my Lark to the show in October! I just wonder how many other Studebaker Driver Club members will join me there and represent the Studebaker Drivers Club, I will be displaying my SDC sticker in the windsheild of my Lark. All I have to do now is get it running.

Randy_G
      1959 Lark Sedan
      This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Randy,

I'll proudly post my SDC member sticker on my Lark's windows...once they're installed! I know what you're feelin' :-D

--------
        Restoring my grandfather's '60 Lark, one rusted bolt at a time.

Maple Lake, Minnesota
        '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Randy,

I'll proudly post my SDC member sticker on my Lark's windows...once they're installed! I know what you're feelin' :-D

--------
          Restoring my grandfather's '60 Lark, one rusted bolt at a time.

Maple Lake, Minnesota
          '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Working...
          X