PDA

View Full Version : Almost empty trailer heading from Sacramento, Ca to Bellinghas, Wa

royvaldez
09-01-2010, 01:53 PM
We are leaving on 7th of September from Sacramento, Ca to the zone meet at Bellingham, Washington. If you have any items that you need to haul let me know. Call me at 530-320-6299 Roy

Note: I know I miss typed Bellingham. I tried to fix it, but it will not allow me to change.

StudeRich
09-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Yes, actually it's not Bellinghas or Billingham, it's BELLINGHAM!

That's a good thing Roy, then you can buy some of our '51 & '52 Parts up here! :D

royvaldez
09-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Rich, Do not forget, I bought that 1950 Commander Starlight that is coming back with me. I have all the parts for it. It will be done in 90 days. As for the 1951 and not 1952 I have more parts than you know. But I do have a wish list, and here they are:

1964 GT Hawk Front Grill
1950 Commander Automatic Bell housing
Black Arm rest for 1964 GT Hawk
1964 GT Hawk Rear Deck lid emblems and script also need for side of door autually need all scripts and emblems.

Rich, I have been so busy with orders that it hard to find time to build antennas, and get sheet metal for the trip heading towards Bellingham. Please keep us informed on the weather. Do I need to bring winter clothing or can I wear shorts for the event. I am looking forward, because this is my bus./ vacation. I have to make a delivery in Canada.

Bob Andrews
09-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Note: I know I miss typed Bellingham. I tried to fix it, but it will not allow me to change.

Doesn't really matter, but just for the record, go to 'edit', then hit 'go advanced'. That will allow you to edit a thread title.

StudeRich
09-01-2010, 03:58 PM
/Cut/ Do I need to bring winter clothing or can I wear shorts for the event. I am looking forward, because this is my bus./ vacation. I have to make a delivery in Canada.

Up here you really never know about the weather, if we don't like it, we wait an hour and it's totally different! :D

We just had two Days of medium rain .75 of an inch breaking the record, it had not rained in quite a few weeks. I am hoping that is over til AFTER the meet, let's hope anyway!

Temps here are in the 60-68 range this time of year, sometimes toward evening you might want a heavier shirt. You can wear shorts here, but you might want to think about wearing those up into Canada!