NOS radio & glove box door panel for 63 64 GT Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS radio & glove box door panel for 63 64 GT Hawk

Has anyone seen these two items on EBAY? Seller says that they are NOS and they look it.
    My question is what are they worth?
    Are they available in the aftermarket? (I haven't been able to find any where I have looked)[?]

Please give me an idea what what you guys think the value of these would be so I can consider bidding.

Thanks, William

I didn't see the items on eBay, so I don't know what price they are up to. I have a used late'63-'64 Hawk glove box door with wood grain that I would sell. The negative is that someone applied a peel and stick "thank you for not smoking" (or something like that) plaque on the door. I haven't tried to remove the plaque. I can't get to the door today due to water. Contact me off the forum if you, or anyone else, are interested. I also see, via one of my lists, that I have a used late'63 Hawk wood grain radio dash panel. These two items were removed from a late 1963 Hawk many years ago. I haven't seen the items in years, but my memory knows where they are located.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I didn't see the items on eBay, so I don't know what price they are up to. I have a used late'63-'64 Hawk glove box door with wood grain that I would sell. The negative is that someone applied a peel and stick "thank you for not smoking" (or something like that) plaque on the door. I haven't tried to remove the plaque. I can't get to the door today due to water. Contact me off the forum if you, or anyone else, are interested. I also see, via one of my lists, that I have a used late'63 Hawk wood grain radio dash panel. These two items were removed from a late 1963 Hawk many years ago. I haven't seen the items in years, but my memory knows where they are located.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

quote:Originally posted by william

Has anyone seen these two items on EBAY? Seller says that they are NOS and they look it.
        Are they available in the aftermarket? (I haven't been able to find any where I have looked)[?]

Please give me an idea what what you guys think the value of these would be so I can consider bidding.

Thanks, William
        William, I noticed that the seller did not include the part numbers for these two items. Be VERY careful, before you bid, to determine if the items are correct for [u]your</u> car. There were TWO different part numbers for the wood grained pieces (glove box door AND radio overlay) in '63, and yet different part numbers for '64. Despite what the seller implies, they are not the same for '63 and '64!

As far as value, they are worth what they sell for. What they are worth to you depends on how bad you want them. But......make sure these are correct for your car first!

Paul

Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: http://hometown.aol.com/r1skytop/myhomepage/index.html
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
        Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

quote:Originally posted by william

Thanks, William
          William, I noticed that the seller did not include the part numbers for these two items. Be VERY careful, before you bid, to determine if the items are correct for [u]your</u> car. There were TWO different part numbers for the wood grained pieces (glove box door AND radio overlay) in '63, and yet different part numbers for '64. Despite what the seller implies, they are not the same for '63 and '64!

As far as value, they are worth what they sell for. What they are worth to you depends on how bad you want them. But......make sure these are correct for your car first!

Paul

Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: http://hometown.aol.com/r1skytop/myhomepage/index.html
          Paul
          Winston-Salem, NC
          Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
          Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

That panel is for '63 only. 64's didn't have the little 'wing' on the left.

Tim K.
            '64 R2 GT Hawk
            Tim K.
            \'64 R2 GT Hawk

Comment

That panel is for '63 only. 64's didn't have the little 'wing' on the left.

Tim K.
              '64 R2 GT Hawk
              Tim K.
              \'64 R2 GT Hawk

Comment

Studegary,
                I tried to send you an email, but it bounced back saying your mailbox is full. It also had you hooked up to a different name. I wonder if something is wrong with the profiles.
                Please contact me.
                thanks
                bob
                bparky@gmail.com

62 GT Hawk

On edit: Sorry, ignore this post, I got my emails mixed up with another recipient. My email to you got thru.
                I still want to hear from you.
                thanks

Comment

Studegary,
                  I tried to send you an email, but it bounced back saying your mailbox is full. It also had you hooked up to a different name. I wonder if something is wrong with the profiles.
                  Please contact me.
                  thanks
                  bob
                  bparky@gmail.com

62 GT Hawk

On edit: Sorry, ignore this post, I got my emails mixed up with another recipient. My email to you got thru.
                  I still want to hear from you.
                  thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X