Looking for a part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a part

I am looking for a lower radiator grille panel, part # 303084P ('53-54 C/K). Every one that I have run across is a basket case. If anyone knows where to find one in good condition, I would be interested in purchasing it.

Check with Studebaker International. They may have the grill from old stock they've just acquired. Worth a try.

Comment

Thanks, I will give them a try.

Comment

For anyone reading this. I looked up the number and he needs the long, thin, body colored filler panel that goes between the top of the bumper and the bottom of the grills. I'd doubt SI has any but you never know. These do get damaged easily in minor front end fender benders.

Jeff in ND

Comment

I heard back from SI. To my surprise they said that they could get me one from SB. Does anyone know what SB is the abbreviation for?

Comment

They mean their South Bend warehouse.
            Frank van Doorn
            Omaha, Ne.
            1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
            1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
            1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I think that would be their South Bend location former SASCO inventory

Comment

Thanks. If memory serves correctly, in the days of SASCO you could enter a part # and search their inventory.
                If that is correct, I wish I could do that now.

Comment

Yes, but even if they had it... the site probably said they didn't. With a phone call, Denise could usually tell you the truth.
                  With SI having thisng in a data base... things can only get better!

Comment

Working...
                  X