Recent sightings: '55, Wag and Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent sightings: '55, Wag and Lark

Three sighted recently. First two from SDC Hamilton's Stude cruise-in at Grimsby Museum in west Niagara...

Very nice '55 Champion 4dr, with "Bourke-style" painted nose...I like the low-key look.

Guesting-in, a clean '64 Wagonaire at the same event.

All told there were thirteen Studebakers at the Grimsby Museum event, and plenty of walk-up traffic, a nice mix of curiosity and nostalgia...a really nice event.

'59 Lark to follow...

S.

The A&W hamburger chain hosted a Multiple Sclerosis fundraiser called "Cruising For A Cause" chain-wide last Thursday; I chose to take the Lark to the Cambridge A&W which hosts its weekly cruise on Thursdays. Just as dusk fell I found this parked in an adjoining lot...

...'59 Lark VI Regal 4dr, 3spd, white, brown interior, 10K-and-change original miles, unrestored and absolutely pristine. Florida car most of its life; found on Kijiji in Sarnia by its new owner who lives in Cambridge. Colour me envious!!

Interior of the '59; again, all original...some people just get hit with the lucky stick, eh.

S.

Comment

Nice little lark.Those early Larks really grow on you.Check out those steering wheel colors.
      Thanks for the great post.
      A.C.Moisley

Comment

Working...
      X