Charlotte Auto Fair This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte Auto Fair This Weekend

It's that time of year, again. One of the very best auto swap meets in the SE will be happening this weekend, actually, Thursday/26th thru Sunday/29th.

Just the car show is well worth the price of admission. Normally not too much Studebaker stuff, (parts), but it IS there, usually spread out/around AND I have seen some great Studebaker car deals there.

If you are planning on attending, please email me so mebbe we can meet up somewhere. SEE YA THERE!
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Autofair

Sorry Sonny but the NCSDC will not be attending. We were at the spring Autofair but this is to close to our Tri-State meet.
    Jack White
    Charlotte,NC
    North Carolina Studebaker Drivers Club

Comment

I'm stuck in Birmingham with a dead trans, but if anyone from here is heading that way, I've got the time to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamajak View Post
        Sorry Sonny but the NCSDC will not be attending. We were at the spring Autofair but this is to close to our Tri-State meet.
        Wow Jack...eversince you guys stopped getting us in with reserved display tickets for our Studebakers on pit road...I just lost interest in the Auto Fair. Of course, that was when gas was under a buck fifty per gallon and the trip up didn't cost so much. That was good times and good memories.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

John C
          Are you coming to Tristate?
          Jack White
          Charlotte,NC
          North Carolina Studebaker Drivers Club

Comment

I had fun at the spring Autofest...with the Stude gang.....

....and without the Sude gang

and with the Stude gang....

and without the Stude gang.....

But I will admit.... The Stude club chapter spent about 4 or 5 hours at a 4 day event.
            Kind of hard to take it all in at that rate.....
            But heck...they've been doing it for years.

Originally posted by jclary View Post
            Wow Jack...eversince you guys stopped getting us in with reserved display tickets for our Studebakers on pit road...I just lost interest in the Auto Fair. Of course, that was when gas was under a buck fifty per gallon and the trip up didn't cost so much. That was good times and good memories.
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by Bamajak View Post
              John C
              Are you coming to Tristate?
              If nothing gets in the way I plan to.

I am trying to get the '48 coupe ready for the show this weekend at York, SC. They are having a festival called Summerfest and a car show is part of it. Our SDC chapter is supposed to be there as one of our meet events. Would be a short drive down hwy 321 for you. Why don't you bring the Studemino and join us?
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I'm holding the Studemino hostage. Trying to make this 671 blower fit under the hood!!
                Jamie McLeod
                Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
                1958 Commander "Christine"
                1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
                1955 Commander Sedan
                1964 Champ
                1960 Lark

Comment

Originally posted by starliner62 View Post
                  I'm holding the Studemino hostage. Trying to make this 671 blower fit under the hood!!
                  Ugh OH! I question the wisdom of giving Jack anything with real power. I recall riding and working with him after he had bought a used Highway Patrol car. Even though it was pretty well used up...Jack got an evil pleasure out of giving unsuspecting motorists heart palpitations as we rumbled down the road between sales calls.

Anyway Jack, give your neighbors a break and come on down in another one of your Studebakers cluttering your yard!
                  John Clary
                  Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
                  X