looking for a part/patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a part/patch

I need to repair the trunk floor in my 63 Lark before partaking in a long trip. I am looking for the passenger side trunk corner. Does anyone have a piece of trunk that they would be wiling to sell? I need a patch about eight inches square. I'm sure that exhaust fumes are getting in the car from this area and my wife won't ride with me until it's fixed. Hmmm, maybe I'll just tell her I fixed it!!<G>
    Jamie McLeod
    Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
    1958 Commander "Christine"
    1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
    1955 Commander Sedan
    1964 Champ
    1960 Lark

i am also looking for a left back up lamp lens for the same 63 Lark. I know that new ones are unobtainium so I would be tickled with a decent used one.
    Jamie McLeod
    Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
    1958 Commander "Christine"
    1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
    1955 Commander Sedan
    1964 Champ
    1960 Lark

Comment

I think my Daughter sold her lenses a few years ago, but I will check.
      As far as the trunk corner... Just get some metal from a salvage yard or scrap dealer and cut it to shape and weld it in. If you don't have a welder, cut the correct curves etc. and make a piece oversixe. Drill pop rivit holes, coat the edges with roofing tar (Blackjack) or something simular and rivit the panel in place. It will work until you can get a proper patch welded in! It will keep the CO outside where it belongs.

Comment

I'm 99% sure I got the trunk piece you need; send me a PM if your interested.
        Dylan Wills
        Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
        1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
        1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
        1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Working...
        X