Nice Article About a Pittsgrove NJ Champ Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Article About a Pittsgrove NJ Champ Pickup

“I guess I’ve owned between 35 and 40 since 1972 — but most were parts cars,” he said. He’s learned to work on them by “tinkering,” and he’s a very good self-taught mechanic.

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Now, there's some positive press! Not sure why it's newsworthy, but who cares? Any time a slow news day gets a Stude story in it's cool. Nice find, Jeff.

Comment

Any time the media does a nice article with good information....That is newsworthy
      (rare today...but newsworthy)
      I have my Google set up to do a news search for several key words (Studebaker is one of the words) and sent via e-mail daily.
      So, when I get up and open the e-mail, there are stories, news articles, and sometimes pic's that are related.
      Used to be unusual, and a lot of stuff from my in box would be passed on the the SDC newsletter editors...
      But, as we all grow our Internet savvy, most have come up to speed and can find stuff themselves...
      When something is humorous, informative, of just plain interesting... I still like to share it... Like this article...
      Just happy to share good Stude press...
      Jeff

Originally posted by barnlark View Post
      Now, there's some positive press! Not sure why it's newsworthy, but who cares? Any time a slow news day gets a Stude story in it's cool. Nice find, Jeff.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
      X