This is a Long Shot, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a Long Shot, but...

Does anyone have a front seat for a 1962 Lark in (for lack of a better description) the "mauve" color in decent useable condition that they would be willing to part with? I've attached a picture of my interior that shows the seat. The fabric has rotted, and I'm trying to keep the old look and feel, so I think even a reproduction seat cover will look out of place. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Contact Starlight Studebaker. They bought all the NOS upholstery from SASCO.
    Last edited by Chris_Dresbach; 08-05-2010, 01:11 PM. Reason: Add a link
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

I have a front bench seat in the color you look for....I'm in Mass. It is presently in a 63' Cruiser and came from a 22K original mileage car. It is a recover in cotton seat surfaces w/ vinyl trim/piping. I'd be willing to make it work for you if we could find a way to get it to you. I'd guess Greyhound bus (maybe), York, ....?

Jack

Comment

Jack do you have a picture of the seat? Thanks.

Comment

Mauve is Rose, if you want it to match your current int. it needs to be Tan.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
            Does anyone have a front seat for a 1962 Lark in (for lack of a better description) the "mauve" color in decent useable condition that they would be willing to part with? I've attached a picture of my interior that shows the seat. The fabric has rotted, and I'm trying to keep the old look and feel, so I think even a reproduction seat cover will look out of place. Thanks!
            It is known as "Taupe" in the Sales Chart.

Craig

Comment

Working...
            X