STF ... Just a reminder, Who we are!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STF ... Just a reminder, Who we are!

WHO - We are just a happy bunch of Studebaker truck fans.
    WHAT WE DO - Truck Farmers take every opportunity to let others know about SDC, and let others see their Studebaker vehicles running down the road, and/or at local, regional, or international meets.
    WHY - To help promote the awareness of our great marque, Studebaker, and the great trucks that were produced and used around the world. Our purpose is to have STF participation in local, regional, and international meets, and to extend the legacy of our wonderful Studebaker Trucks.
    WHERE Everywhere! The Studebaker Truck Farmers ride again!
    DRESS CODE - None. Although for fun, we are at times known by unique clothing such as red farmer bandanas, straw farmer hats, light blue work shirts (short or long sleeve), and some even wear blue denim farmer bib overalls. Enthusiasm and interest is running high, and the group is up and going again. We now have members all over the U.S., plus seven other countries.

Bob, thanks for the timely reminder. Are you going to make the "Back to the Lake" tri state meet in Lake Junaluska, N.C. next month? I know there are a few rather daunting hills on the route for any Studebaker to chug up, but us STF guys are used to it. I am not sure which vehicle I am going to take, but I plan to go barring some unexpected intervening circumstances.
    John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
    X