Surprises during the 52 dig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprises during the 52 dig.

I found some parts in the garage that I had forgotten I bought or could not find previously. Here are some of the notables:

I knew that I had the 52 Champion emblem somewhere to go with some other colors. The Commander pieces I had forgotten. I thought the set that my brother has was the only one on the place.

NOS 52 steering wheel.....................................................................51-52 turn signal kit
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

You sir are quite the teaser !

Kidding of course, that is some nice stuff there.

Dean.

Comment

You are killing me! Two the Commander hood emblems.

Comment

Those 52 Commander plastic hood emblems are very hard to come by!! I found a source (10 years ago) and got 2! one on the car, one as a spare!

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

I hate to repete myself but as I replied on your other post,

Is there any beltline trim parts in the mix ?

I badly need the front two corners but would also be interested in any other beltline trim as mine is painfully rough.

Dean.

Comment

Even though I collected these parts in the hope that I would add a 52 Commander to my drivers, I know that it is now unlikely. Since I burned out of teaching years ago my income has not kept pace with family demands. I am thinking that if I get to go to the Springfield meet the trip will have to be financed by selling some of my parts. I am planning to eBay some of my car stuff. Not sure which ones at this time.
            "In the heart of Arkansas."
            Searcy, Arkansas
            1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
            1952 2R pickup

Comment

I may have a buyer for the turn signal kit.

Comment

Hi:
                Please let me know if you decide to sell the complete Commander hood emblem. PM me.
                Thanks
                Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
                '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
                '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
                '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

Working...
                X