• Schuco 5700 Packard Hawk--$1250

# 20a listed on this link.

Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Toy collector

Are you selling this Packard model or did you buy it ? do you have other Studebaker toy models ?
    Joe

Joe Parsons

Comment

Not me! Just came across it while I was looking for information on something else.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I believe this one sold at auction about 2 weeks ago. It or one like it did anyway.Had a fairly rough box with it I believe. Steve
        sigpic

Comment

There are two Studebakers on the page, one green and one cream (positions 20 and 20a).

Comment

Altho this list apparently is not dated, it has been around on the net for over a year. Steve thought this sold at auction a few weeks ago with a rough box. I don't think it was the same one because no box was shown in the picture section. stupak

Comment

I had one 10yrs.ago ,no box & shelf-worn,I sold it for $150. US,thought I had done very well at the time.

Comment

Seen one sell at a SDC National meet for $1600.00 years ago. Seen one for sale at the toy show in Dyersville, Iowa, again years ago, seller asking $950.00

Comment

Originally posted by stupak View Post
                  Altho this list apparently is not dated, it has been around on the net for over a year. Steve thought this sold at auction a few weeks ago with a rough box. I don't think it was the same one because no box was shown in the picture section. stupak
                  Check the date. My post was over a year ago. And the one referenced (20a) now has a box. I will concede that it COULD be a different one but I still believe the one originally in that link was the same one I thought of. Ive slept since then so dont remember that exactly now but it was still fresh when I originally posted (and I still had the reference pics from the auction as I was a bidder). At any rate I would like to have them (2 listed now, 20 and 20a) but I cant bring myself to get that proud of them. Steve
                  sigpic

Comment

I bought one early this year without a box in pretty good shape for $202.00. It came from the toy museum that was located on I-44 in MO. The museum closed last year.
                    Gary Sanders
                    Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
                    X