Studebaker 62 Canadian GT Hawks for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker 62 Canadian GT Hawks for parts

About a month ago; on way from NJ to ND in our recently acquired 63 GT; we found (3) Canadian 62 GT Hawks in Very rough & rusty but VERY complete condition. They are in Catham, Ontario, Canada - about 60 miles East of Detroit MI. I asked if anyone would be interested in salvaging these for parts on the forum; & requested that if anyone DID pick them up to let me know; as it's so far from there to ND that cost is prohibitive for the parts. I had 3 different parties express interest in the cars; but NONE of them have told me if they got them or not. I suppose I can call the owner in Canada & see if they are still there; but a simple email was all I asked.
    I have NO financial interest in these cars; just don't want them to go to crusher - as that's where they are headed, the guy doesn't have room to store for very long. The guy was asking $200 apiece for them; & he needs a front clip for a 55 Coupe. Also has a 57 Hawk body / parts for sale.
    Please, if someone wants to get these cars I have the info; but PLEASE let me know if you get them or not!! Thanks, Dan Caswell in ND

What is the contact information...I will call him this week.

Thnaks
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

62 GT Hawk parts cars in Canada

Originally posted by Captain Billy View Post
      What is the contact information...I will call him this week.

Thnaks
      Please send all inquirys to my email address @ aiseq@minot.com I do not have any financial interest in these; but if no one else wants all these parts I need to know so I can try & figure out a way to get them to ND. Again, I don't really need the parts & the cost to move the 3 cars some 1,000 miles will be very high; so would prefer if someone closer to them could save them. That is my ONLY interest in these cars. Dan Caswell, ND.
      Please reply to the above email address; as I never get around to checking these messages.
      Also one of our Stude members is having an auction on some (or all?) of his Stude stuff in ND; see the last TW.
      Dan

Comment

Working...
      X