Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ. at John and Turdenka. July 24 2010 (Petaluma Ca.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ. at John and Turdenka. July 24 2010 (Petaluma Ca.)

A few photos.

And more at. http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/v...2010/?start=40

Nice pictures. I liked the green 38? truck most. Very cool.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Very nice outing, nice weather, good food, real nice selection of Studebakers, plus John has a nice car set up and just keeps buying more , John and Turdenka did a first class job, and as president of the Sequoia chapter I hope they take on another in the future maybe the Xmas Party? this is the first outing in the north bay in quite some time other than a wine tour now and then, we got to meet and see some member that we don't see often but this worked out real nice and hope every one enjoyed them self's, I know I did, Thanks John and Turdenka for a job well done....Bob
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Looks like you had a great time. That's why the 52 Stude wasn't up here at the Auto Expo this year. It was hanging out in the Petaluma!

Gordon

Comment

Hi All,

I don't believe I'm telling Trudenka that her name has been changed to "Turdenka", she might miss the humor!
          On the other hand, we had a ball and the sun even came out to the grace the event. The folks who had the furthest to drive, Dick and Norma Grove from Redding, arrived first and Sebastian Ambra, who lives three blocks away, came last. My personal favorite was the 1939 3/4 ton truck owned by Robert Young. If you have the room sponsor an event at your home, it does the heart good to see so many fine cars in your driveway and so many fine people enjoying themselves!

Regards,
          John and Trudenka Brayton
          John Brayton

Comment

John I even looked it up in the roster and still spelled it wrong, getting old I guess.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Hi All,

Just bumping this forward so others in our club can see the photos.

Regards,
              John Brayton
              John Brayton

Comment

Working...
              X