Look What Happened Coming Home From Cruise Night In Nixa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look What Happened Coming Home From Cruise Night In Nixa

We had been to a cruise in Nixa Missouri. There were a few Studebakers there. A 1960 Hawk, a 51 Starlight coupe, a 53 Commander,a 1940 Packard Street Rod coupe, and ours a 1958 Stude pickup. We did not take any pictures last night, but are including pictures of some of the cars. Do not have a pic of the 51 Starlight coupe or the 1940 Packard. A rock broke the windshield, and the lines are getting bigger as I type. Now we need to put a windshield in it. Things happen. Dusty
    Attached Files

Dusty Taylor

That can be repaired easily.

Comment

Bummer, but it happens, my truck needs a new windshield because of a rock on I-40, and my Jeep is due for it's forth windshield which was broken (like all it's predecessors) because of rocks on I-40.
      Jeff DeWitt
      http://carolinastudes.net

Comment

Dusty,
        Sorry to hear about the windshield. I'm sure you have had that glass in for several years.
        I am going to have to replace the windshield for the second time in my 2009 brand X soon.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

That is a bummer! I too have chips in two of my brand X's. I'm just waiting for them to get worse before I contact my insurance company. Luckily I have not have that problem with the Studes.
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Yeah it's a bummer.
            And Gary, it probably didn't help from the backfire of your car 2 weeks ago, just kidding.
            It has a big chip, and the lines going off of it are not repairable.
            This will probably be the third windshield. It was new when I put it in. Dusty

Dusty Taylor

Comment

Working...
            X