Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of my 63 Champ with it's new 289 4V mill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my 63 Champ with it's new 289 4V mill.

Just wanted to share a little bit of my new LOVE, lil blue! I owe Ted Jensen of NY. a big thanks in getting her up and running again,and now have to put some miles on it and make up for lost time.really though I have some over due chores to give it!
    Attached Files
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Beautiful job. Best of luck.
    Rog
    '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Thanks. All I needed to start my weekend...somebody else to envy.

Really, congratulations. That thing is just screaming, "let's go get dirty!"
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Looks good, Joe. Why not take it to the picnic this Sunday?
        Chip
        '63 Cruiser
        '57 Packard wagon
        '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
        '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Excellent job!

Comment

Nice color! Was your truck factory equipped as a V8/Automatic? That has to be some what rare.

Nick

Comment

Very, very nice! I like the small touches all round like the breather caps and the Lark steering wheel. I even love the colour! One thing I see though, that you should see to. The return spring for your throttle is missing. You might want to see to that. Our Annie Goodman can tell you how disastrous that missing piece can be.

Congrats on a wonderful truck. May you have many happy miles and smiles with him.
              Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
              K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Originally posted by studeclunker View Post
                Very, very nice! I like the small touches all round like the breather caps and the Lark steering wheel. I even love the colour! One thing I see though, that you should see to. The return spring for your throttle is missing. You might want to see to that. Our Annie Goodman can tell you how disastrous that missing piece can be.

Congrats on a wonderful truck. May you have many happy miles and smiles with him.
                I don't have the best eyesight (anymore), but after a bit of enlarging, I see it. Look again.
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Congratulations! Hope you have many good times with it.
                  sigpic
                  In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Nick, I was told it's factory auto(one day I'll do the build sheet thing) though it does have the short tailshaft 1st gear start! I bought this Champ from Steve Blake / arkiejazz of Amarillo, TX. about 5 years ago.and for the past year or so we worked on the new engine swap(NOW WITH MORE POWER) JUST NEED TO PUT SOME MILES ON IT NOW!
                    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
                    X