New South Georgia Chapter website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New South Georgia Chapter website

As I posted in another thread, our annual chapter meeting where we hold elections was last Saturday. I became the new webmaster. The site was a bit outdated and was in dire need of a fresh look. So I pretty much done away with everything and started fresh.

I took one semester of "Web Design" in High School so I knew a little bit, but not much. Luckily I was able to download Microsoft's SharePoint Designer website program. Using what little I remember from school I've been able to figure out the program with ease and I think the website is turning out pretty decent. At least for a first attempt, anyways.

Aside from the various links, the Member's Cars section is also brand new.

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone has any ideas as far adding more "stuff", I'm always open for suggestions. This is all relatively new to me and I want to make it interesting for visitors.

Looks good to me Matt! I like the 'Member's Studebakers' page, especially that picture of the 1963 Daytona convertible.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Matthew: Congratulations! You created a very interesting, attractive website.
      "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Looks Good Matt! better than a lot of people could do
        on a 1st attempt, even with more training under their
        belt!

Comment

Looks great Matthew!

Dan Miller
          Auburn, GA

Comment

Looks great , Matt !
            sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Thanks fellas. I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing. Now I'm having fun.

Comment

Working...
              X