Another 5spd/OD Champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 5spd/OD Champ

[)]The '62 Champ with 289 and 5sp/OD that I got from Bob Peterson arrived tonight at 10:45 p.m. in 24 degree temperatures. Too dark to play with it tonight. I'll assess the little guy tomorrow. I did get a P1 bed with it though, so that's great![)]

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
    http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Nice T4 cab Steve, I think she will clean up just fine, maybe with a Lark hood replacement and your beloved? (psst: he doesn't get it, that it's too old looking for that modern cab! [}]P1 skinny bed, you'll love it! [^]

Wow, this really IS a nice straight Champ, it's not often you actually see one with a front bumper that fits level to the cab! [^]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Nice T4 cab Steve, I think she will clean up just fine, maybe with a Lark hood replacement and your beloved? (psst: he doesn't get it, that it's too old looking for that modern cab! [}]P1 skinny bed, you'll love it! [^]

Wow, this really IS a nice straight Champ, it's not often you actually see one with a front bumper that fits level to the cab! [^]

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Steve,

Another 5 speed OD Champ! Are you sure you don't need this binder in trade?

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Steve,

Another 5 speed OD Champ! Are you sure you don't need this binder in trade?

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

It looks better than a Golden Hawk I once bought over the phone and was delivered at midnight. The next day you could see all the way through it!! But it did run good. NT

Neil Thornton
            Hazlehurst, GA
            '57 Silver Hawk
            '56 Sky Hawk
            '51 2R16 dump truck
            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

It looks better than a Golden Hawk I once bought over the phone and was delivered at midnight. The next day you could see all the way through it!! But it did run good. NT

Neil Thornton
              Hazlehurst, GA
              '57 Silver Hawk
              '56 Sky Hawk
              '51 2R16 dump truck
              Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

This is way I can't find a good Champ pick-up, Steve is buying them all up and storing them in Amarillo. What a deal one truck and two beds can't beat that.

Randy_G
                1959 Lark Sedan
                This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

This is way I can't find a good Champ pick-up, Steve is buying them all up and storing them in Amarillo. What a deal one truck and two beds can't beat that.

Randy_G
                  1959 Lark Sedan
                  This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Lookin' GOOD Steve! Wish I could've given it a home, but I'm not up to anymore adoptions at this point.[B)]

Miscreant adrift in
                    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Lookin' GOOD Steve! Wish I could've given it a home, but I'm not up to anymore adoptions at this point.[B)]

Miscreant adrift in
                      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                      1960 Larkvertible V8
                      1958 Provincial wagon
                      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Steve, I really think you should consider changing your Forum name to "Mr. Champ"

Mark
                        Mark Hayden
                        '66 Commander

Comment

Steve, I really think you should consider changing your Forum name to "Mr. Champ"

Mark
                          Mark Hayden
                          '66 Commander

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Randy_G

Randy_G
                            1959 Lark Sedan

[)]No, Randy, it's just that I'm willing to buy them from wherever and in some cases pay too much for them just to get the features I want, i.e., 5spd/OD, etc. I try not to be selfish. I usually give my buddies first shot. Besides, I'm down to 7 Champs now. I sold one to SDC'er Keith Borth a couple of weeks ago. I think 5 is my "keeper" number. So, if you really want one, I'll bet we could fix you up.[)]

steve blake

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Randy_G

Randy_G
                              1959 Lark Sedan

[)]No, Randy, it's just that I'm willing to buy them from wherever and in some cases pay too much for them just to get the features I want, i.e., 5spd/OD, etc. I try not to be selfish. I usually give my buddies first shot. Besides, I'm down to 7 Champs now. I sold one to SDC'er Keith Borth a couple of weeks ago. I think 5 is my "keeper" number. So, if you really want one, I'll bet we could fix you up.[)]

steve blake

Comment

Working...
                              X