Studebaker books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker books

I am looking for a book or two on the early history of Studebaker if anyone has one for sale or could just give me a couple of titles I can start searching.

Thanks,
    Martin
    martin@abouttimect.com

"More than they Promised" is available from the Studebaker Museum. It covers the history from the Wagon days through to post-Studebaker Avanti production...I enjoyed the read...

Comment

I have the books 'Studebaker Cars' (392 pages) by James Moloney which has 8 pages reviewing the years prior to 1900 and I have the book 'Studebakers, The Complete History' (192 pages) by Patrick Foster which also has 8 pages discussing the years prior to 1900 and they both have photographs & illustrations from this time period.
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty Bob View Post
        "More than they Promised" is available from the Studebaker Museum. It covers the history from the Wagon days through to post-Studebaker Avanti production...I enjoyed the read...
        Could not agree more. "More than they Promised" seems to cover it all. Mike
        Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
        Fort Worth, TX

Comment

My public library once had a (it's been years since I read it) history of Studebaker published around 1952 for Studebaker's centennial, the library also had a tome penned by Erskine circa 1923. As a plug for your local public library, check out World cat to see what is available worldwide (most libraries offer it) and the Interlibrary loan service. It's a great way to get ahold of out of print Studebaker books for a couple of weeks.

Jeff T.
          \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
          The Replacements.

Comment

Working...
          X