55-64 Pillar Support Crossmember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55-64 Pillar Support Crossmember

I need a crossmember for a 63 GT Hawk. They look to be the same for C K models from 1955 up. Bolts to the bottom of the frame with 4 bolts on each frame rail then extends out about 16" to support the front pillar post on each side. It has 1 hump for the right exhaust.. Part #534923. (My dog chewed off one end). See picture.
    Allen
    Attached Files

Wow, that must be one MEAN dog!! <G>
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

He likes chicken wings and decided to try out a bat wing.
      Allen

Comment

Talk to Bams50 he said he had some and they are easy to come by or is he blowing smoke?
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
          Talk to Bams50 he said he had some and they are easy to come by or is he blowing smoke?
          Bob, I replied to your correcting me on this in Allen's previous thread. Why the seemingly snotty comment?
          Last edited by Bob Andrews; 07-07-2010, 10:07 AM. Reason: to add 'seemingly' since I can't believe that was intended
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Just to see your reaction, nothing special about it, I just noticed you changed you signature any special reason? just asking...Bob
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Working...
            X