Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 July 4th parade in Bock, MN (pictures but no video included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 July 4th parade in Bock, MN (pictures but no video included)

It rained this July 4th morning but it was dry in the afternoon with a high of about 80 F and humidity at about 80%. No problems except for a bow on my glasses broke off, but I wont complain. The car ran great and my youngest nephew and I threw out a lot of candy. I also had a nephew behind me in the parade driving a 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and another nephew driving a 1966 Ford Mustang, both cars belonging to my dad. I will add video soon.

Waiting in the parade lineup.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1427.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	1731954

Name:	DSCF1428.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	1731955
    Parked in the car show area after the parade.

Name:	DSCF1429.jpg
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	1731956
    Last edited by Milaca; 07-05-2010, 02:59 PM.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Despite two attempts to make a legitimate YouTube video, I will not be posting a link here being that there is a claim of copyright infringement due to the fact that I had a 30 year old song playing on my radio in the car as I was filming. The video is posted, but YouTube disabled the audio and now it isn't worth anyones time to view.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Brent, I find that suprising they would do that. I've viewed many "homemade" music videos on youtube featuring music dubbed of old records or CD, etc or even TV shows, live recordings and concert footage. Maybe you had the misfortune to have a song playing where the artist or owner of the copyright has a active legal dept? Maybe you can dub in your own narration and repost it.

Jeff in ND

Comment

Working...
      X