question about studebaker production.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about studebaker production.

I am currently looking for any information detailing studebaker production numbers, post war thru 1966. Is there any lituature or a website that lists model, style, and year and how many of each were made? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You may find some of what you are looking for on one of our frequent poster's here, Randy's website:
    This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

You may find some of what you are looking for on one of our frequent poster's here, Randy's website:
      This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I find your screen name interesting since Studebaker did not make any 1963 two tones, except perhaps for fleet sales.

To directly answer your question, there are many Studebaker specific books with this information, such as; Dick Langworth's "Studebaker 1946-1966."

Back in the early 1970s, I was offered the Studebaker factory record book of all the postwar production listing the breakdown by model, trim, options, etc. At $50 (IIRC), I passed because I did not see that much use for it. I think that it may have been purchased by Richard Quinn or Asa Hall.

Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I find your screen name interesting since Studebaker did not make any 1963 two tones, except perhaps for fleet sales.

To directly answer your question, there are many Studebaker specific books with this information, such as; Dick Langworth's "Studebaker 1946-1966."

Back in the early 1970s, I was offered the Studebaker factory record book of all the postwar production listing the breakdown by model, trim, options, etc. At $50 (IIRC), I passed because I did not see that much use for it. I think that it may have been purchased by Richard Quinn or Asa Hall.

Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Back in the early 1970s, I was offered the Studebaker factory record book of all the postwar production listing the breakdown by model, trim, options, etc. At $50 (IIRC), I passed because I did not see that much use for it.

You could have bought 5 brand new in the box crank-up antennas for that amount and still had a bit of change left over!!

Craig

Comment

Back in the early 1970s, I was offered the Studebaker factory record book of all the postwar production listing the breakdown by model, trim, options, etc. At $50 (IIRC), I passed because I did not see that much use for it.

You could have bought 5 brand new in the box crank-up antennas for that amount and still had a bit of change left over!!

Craig

Comment

go to amazon,com and buy a copy of the standard cataolg of independents. it has all you numbers in it.
                address above will take you there

Erin Hays
                1961 Hawk
                1962 Lark
                1963 Wagonaire

Comment

go to amazon,com and buy a copy of the standard cataolg of independents. it has all you numbers in it.
                  address above will take you there

Erin Hays
                  1961 Hawk
                  1962 Lark
                  1963 Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
                  X