Tuscan Tan seat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuscan Tan seat?

We are putting the truck back together now and its time to have the seat covered. What kind of material needs to be put on the seat it was origanlly Tuscan. I want the seat as close to orginal as I can.

The interior paint should be Tuscan Tan also. What about the Tuscan Tan paint? Can you tell me what color would be close?

Thanks,
    D.A.

What year truck? I have an NOS tan seat cover here for a 60-64 Champ.

I see you're in Ocilla, only about an hour drive away.

Comment

I have some old paint chips. If you come to the next meeting of the So.Ga. Chapter in Hazlehurst,I'll bring them for you to look at. Meeting is Saturday July 10. NT
      Neil Thornton

Comment

1 It is a 51 C-Cab. It would be great if someone had the seat covers. I will try to be at the Hazelhurst meet but I think I will need the seat and paint before then.

D.A.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
          What year truck? I have an NOS tan seat cover here for a 60-64 Champ.

I see you're in Ocilla, only about an hour drive away.
          Matt, Would your Champ seat cover be gray and tan? I'm looking for one for my '62 Champ.
          Neil

1964 Daytona Convertible
          1964 Daytona Hardtop
          1962 Champ Truck
          1957 Golden Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by dapope View Post
            1 It is a 51 C-Cab. It would be great if someone had the seat covers. I will try to be at the Hazelhurst meet but I think I will need the seat and paint before then.

D.A.
            I make the covers for the C cabs in the tan color. They are $180/$20 ups. The covers are made with HD "Transport" vinyl still used on commercial vehicles.
            JDP Maryland

Comment

JP it's cool to see you still using the picture of the seat in my old 2R. The club member that installed your cover has been upholstering seats and furniture for 50 years. He did a good job. That vynil has help up well, too.

Originally posted by t1003nl View Post
              Matt, Would your Champ seat cover be gray and tan? I'm looking for one for my '62 Champ.
              Why yes it is. Tan with the full insert, which is silver/gray with thin dielectric seams.
              Last edited by mbstude; 06-21-2010, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
                JP it's cool to see you still using the picture of the seat in my old 2R. The club member that installed your cover has been upholstering seats and furniture for 50 years. He did a good job. That vynil has help up well, too.

I only use it because it was done so well, you should see some of my owner installs. BTW, that vinyl is used in school buses and dump trucks, so it'll wear well.
                JDP Maryland

Comment

JDP I would like to buy one of the covers from you. Do you have one made or do you have to make it? How does it fasten to the seat?

D.A.

Comment

JDP I would like to buy one of the covers from you. Do you have one made or do you have to make it? How does it fasten to the seat?

D.A.

They are custom made, about 2 weeks to your door. I recommend you buy good hog ring pliers and extra rings to attach. Remove your old upholstery and hog ring just like the factory.
                    JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
                      They are custom made, about 2 weeks to your door. I recommend you buy good hog ring pliers and extra rings to attach. Remove your old upholstery and hog ring just like the factory.
                      how can I order one from you?

D.A.

Comment

JDP
                        I would like to order one from you. Can you give me a number to call you or you can get me at 229-424-8411 cell
                        D.A.

Comment

JDP
                          I would like to order one from you. Can you give me a number to call you or you can get me at 229-424-8411 cell
                          D.A.
                          410-757-5147, be back in town Sat. afternoon.
                          JDP Maryland

Comment

OK, I will call when you get back.

Thanks,
                            D.A.

Comment

Working...
                            X