• Show
Clear All

• Day Trip to Anna Goodman's Fri.

Pic. From Anna's.

A yard full of cool Stude's in sun-baked CA...how good does it get?? Junior
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

I'd have trouble with it; too much to try to absorb at once.

For now, I'm focused on the wrecker. Anna, can you post or PM more pictures and tell me the details about it?

Thanks.

Comment

The wrecker is made out of wood it is a prop. Gus Mater is Tow Mater's cousin from the movie Cars. He gets all dressed up and goes to car shows
        Mabel 1949 Champion
        Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        The Prez 1955 President State
        Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
        Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
        Fresno,Ca

Comment

Yeah, there's a lot of eye-candy at Annie's place! I just love that two-tone President! Annie's green Hawk is pretty easy on the eyes too.
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Been there done that, nice trip, even got some home made jelly....Bob
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

The picture of the '49 Champion on the street looks like it coulda been taken 40-50 years ago! NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by BRUCESTUDE View Post
                The picture of the '49 Champion on the street looks like it coulda been taken 40-50 years ago! NICE!
                Well all except for one little detail, the narrow white walls came out in mid 1962 and the first Studebakers to have them were 1963.

I think they look great on the car, just would not be available in 1949!
                StudeRich
                Second Generation Stude Driver,
                Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Oh wow, another destination for my bucket list!
                  Pat Dilling
                  Olivehurst, CA
                  Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

The frame is all stripped out and ready for the next trip east, 1958 golden hawk frame and engine, engine was stuck but is now in parts ready to have some work done and then into my 57 golden hawk, the yellow 51 3/4 ton pick up that I have had on e-bay 3 time is now just about a memory, front end tin is off and in storage good fenders and grille, hood needs some work, in fact all the tin needs some work dents mostly, the engine is a commander and turns over it is going into another 51 with a champion in it. the bed will be going no my 54 that has rust out, frame and rear end and bud wheels will become scrap, cab who knows what will happen to it...Bob
                    Candbstudebakers
                    Castro Valley,
                    California

Comment

Anne, one of the biggest disappointments of missing Glendale was missing the chance to meet you and yours Someday soon I'll make it to CA, and it will be at the top of my list to make a stop at the Goodman ranch!

So, how far are you from Disneyland?

Comment

Working...
                      X