For Bob Johnston's Avanti Owner's Database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Bob Johnston's Avanti Owner's Database

Today being another cold and damp day in Anaconda, Montana, I found myself wasting time on the computer, after showing a visitor from Kelowna, BC, where the weather is generally much better, my garage full of Studebakers. This caused me to find, or to be more accurate rediscover, the above database. I guess I should not be surprised to find both of my Avanti's listed, probably through this forum or the SDC. However, there were no photos on his database, and I am including both, with the correct serial numbers, as one is incorrectly listed as R-5313 when it should be 5213. That is a R-1 1964 model with the square headlight frames. The other has the correct number R-4212 and is a 1963 with round headlight frames. Perhaps both the correction and the photos can find their way into Bob's database, maybe with the help of someone smarter than me, as I found no "contact" information on his extensive web site.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Jack, in Montana

Usually his contact info is there somewhere.
    Maybe look for a link to the webmaster, that should be his.
    pb

Comment

Here it is, had to really seek it out on his site, and happened to get lucky <G>:

rfjohnstone at cox dot net

Comment

Sir: It is JOHNSTONE, not Johnston. An easy error to make and Bob doesn't scream to loud when he's called Johnson or Johnston.

Frank Drumheller
        Locust Grove, VA
        60S-W4
        1948 M16-52 Boyer-bodied fire truck

Comment

Thank you all. I sent information and attached photos to rfjohnstone at cox dot net.
          sigpic
          Jack, in Montana

Comment

Working...
          X