PDA

View Full Version : Keystone '82 Avanti Raffle car ticket sales are "LIVE"

rockne10
06-15-2010, 09:25 PM
http://sdckeystoneregion.com/images/1_pic_1.jpg

Sales started at York and a limited number will be available
Proceeds from this contribute to such things as the Avanti prototypes.
Ticket sales are now live online. This is one sweet low-mileage N & A Avanti with all the options, including Recaro leather.
And still only $10. Previously owned by Gary Fierce so you know this car was loved.

http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com/pdf/rafflecar.pdf

davepink53
06-16-2010, 12:36 AM
I would like to purchase a ticket. How come no international ticket sales?

starliner62
06-16-2010, 02:37 AM
I bought mine!!

avantilover
06-16-2010, 02:38 AM
They probably didn't worry about it Dave, cost of transporting vehicle to California for shipping to OZ would be expensive. You haven't tried making a purchase from the museum and discovering that the only states listed are American/Canadian have you? Hope last weekend was nice at Penola.

raoul5788
06-16-2010, 07:10 AM
I just bought the winning ticket, just to let you all know! :eek: On second thought, go ahead and buy more, the museum needs all of the funds it can get!

Pat Dilling
06-16-2010, 09:42 AM
I got my winning ticket in Glendale. I plan to fly out and drive it back to California. :-)

studegary
06-16-2010, 01:25 PM
I just bought the winning ticket, just to let you all know! :eek: On second thought, go ahead and buy more, the museum needs all of the funds it can get!

Chip - The museum (SNM) also has a car raffle going on. I have purchased tickets for their raffle every year. The car raffle in this topic is the Keystone Region Chapter, not the SNM. I also purchase tickets for KEystone every year. I have yet to win either one.

raoul5788
06-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Chip - The museum (SNM) also has a car raffle going on. I have purchased tickets for their raffle every year. The car raffle in this topic is the Keystone Region Chapter, not the SNM. I also purchase tickets for KEystone every year. I have yet to win either one.

I know this is sponsored by the Keystone Chapter, but I thought I read somewhere that some of the proceeds go to the museum. I guess I was wrong again!

studegary
06-17-2010, 01:44 PM
I know this is sponsored by the Keystone Chapter, but I thought I read somewhere that some of the proceeds go to the museum. I guess I was wrong again!

Chip - You may be correct on "some of the proceeds". I will let someone from Keystone address that. I just thought that your initial post may confuse someone about the two car raffles, Keystone and SNM.

raoul5788
06-17-2010, 03:01 PM
Chip - You may be correct on "some of the proceeds". I will let someone from Keystone address that. I just thought that your initial post may confuse someone about the two car raffles, Keystone and SNM.

If I confused anyone, it was unintentional. Oops! Sorry about that!

Lenny R2
06-17-2010, 05:54 PM
What is the web address for the Keystone raffle car & will the take paypal

rockne10
06-17-2010, 06:55 PM

THIS IS PAYPAL! If the transaction is in U.S. currency I don't think International sales are restricted.

QUESTIONS? CALL 717-938-5845 OR 717-574-1529 Mon-Fri. 9am-5pm Eastern

davepink53
06-17-2010, 09:04 PM
This is from that web site

Win this 1982 AVANTI! Only 4,000 tickets will be sold at $10 each! And you can purchase tickets online! NOTE: TICKET SALES ARE LIMITED TO THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. No orders outside of the U.S. will be accepted. You can purchase tickets online using the form below or by regular mail. [Click here for the printable form to order by mail]

Seems fairly clear to me

rockne10
06-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Here's an update:
You will notice the link for online sales is no longer available at this point in time. Seems PAYPAL policy excludes raffle sales. We are working on a resolution and expect to have online sales available soon.
There is no restriction on International sales! However, at this point, the only way tickets can be sold is by printed order form or at meets where the car is appearing.
Orders should include a self-addressed stamped envelope but, obviously, the stamp must be in U.S. postage.

starliner62
07-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Are all of the tickets gone? I just tried to order some more online and can't get to the correct link for credit card orders.

studecruiser
07-10-2010, 10:36 AM
I looked on the SNM website and did not see mention of a raffle. Is it listed on the site and I just missed it or is the raffle over? I do plan on buying tickets for the Keystone raffle but would like to get in on the SNM raffle if possible. Any links are appreciated.

studegary
07-12-2010, 04:40 PM
I looked on the SNM website and did not see mention of a raffle. Is it listed on the site and I just missed it or is the raffle over? I do plan on buying tickets for the Keystone raffle but would like to get in on the SNM raffle if possible. Any links are appreciated.

The SNM car raffle is now going on. The drawing is Oct. 1. I don't know about the web site. They sent me the form and I sent them my charge card number. I have done this with them for several years. The price of tickets was cut in half this year.

The most recent Old Cars Weekly has a block ad for the SNM car raffle.

I just heard from Becky at the SNM relative to my mentioning that their car raffle is not on their web site. She said that it was an oversight and will be corrected by Monday.

okc63avanti
07-15-2010, 10:50 PM
The winning ticket arrived today in my mail ....

studegary
08-26-2010, 08:26 PM
The SNM car raffle is now going on. The drawing is Oct. 1. I don't know about the web site. They sent me the form and I sent them my charge card number. I have done this with them for several years. The price of tickets was cut in half this year.

The most recent Old Cars Weekly has a block ad for the SNM car raffle.

I just heard from Becky at the SNM relative to my mentioning that their car raffle is not on their web site. She said that it was an oversight and will be corrected by Monday.

For those still looking for the SNM car raffle, there is a half page ad for it in the September Turning Wheels.

rockne10
08-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Keystone Raffle '82 Avanti; domestic and foreign sales!

No more Paypal and no Paypal fees!
Tickets can be purchased by check, credit card or phone orders, assuming payment in U.S. currency.
See this fully equipped low mileage Avanti II at the Winks/Summit Meet and at Reedsville. Can you believe that's only two months away?

http://sdckeystoneregion.com/images/1_pic_1.jpg