Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone gone to look at this '57 Packard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone gone to look at this '57 Packard?

Owner says no supercharger, in fact he says it doesn't even look like it might have had one in the past. I'm awaiting pix.

John
    Last edited by Johnnywiffer; 06-09-2010, 06:35 PM. Reason: mis-spelling

For the money you might want to take a look at this one. Looks like a lot less work.

Comment

Wow, the N.Y. car sounds great! However, once one factors in the shipping on two cars (one likely not running)... Still, for someone on the Eastcoast that's one nice car.
      Texas car:

New York car:
      Last edited by studeclunker; 06-09-2010, 10:14 PM. Reason: comparison
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Wow, that black one looks pretty good, and only about 5 hours from me! I can go look if anyone's really interested...

Comment

The owner send me some pix but they have a .bin suffix and nothng I have will open them. The good part, it's only a few hours away from me. The bad part, I'll bet the interior looks like the inside of a barn.

The owner says its towable but not on those tires (!). Has not been started in a while, but what's a day without a small challenge?

John
          Last edited by Johnnywiffer; 06-10-2010, 08:11 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnywiffer View Post
            http://odessa.craigslist.org/cto/1760182375.html

Owner says no supercharger, in fact he says it doesn't even look like it might have had one in the past. I'm awaiting pix.

John

I'm glad there folks out there interested in cheap cars in that condition, even if I don't get it.
            JDP Maryland

Comment

Working...
            X