THANK YOU for Glendale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU for Glendale.

My wife and I have to leave tomorrow (Fri) morning and what to thank the AZ Chapter for a great show.
    Hope to see you all in Springfield, MO next year.
    THANK YOU!
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

I'll second that and on to Springfield.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Thanks from us also and thanks to all the folks involved in putting on this great event. You all deserve a hearty pat on the back. I''m sure there were some glitches, but it all seemed smooth and seemless to me so you obviously handled them well. Thanks also to all those who took time to be judges!

Pat
      Pat Dilling
      Olivehurst, CA
      Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Thanks

A great time, lots of good seminars, meetings, vendors, hospitality, new & old friends and, of course, Studebakers! - what more could you ask for?
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

I'm back Home will post some pictures soon. It was Great you guys and Gals did Good.
          Mabel 1949 Champion
          Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
          Gus 1958 Transtar
          The Prez 1955 President State
          Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
          Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
          Fresno,Ca

Comment

Ditto to what Anne (A.K.A Minnie Pearl) and the others have said!

Comment

AND DENNIE LOCKMON! I don't know what his official title was nor his official job, but HE seemed to be EVERYWHERE! If you needed anything HE handled it. And he DID handle it--from getting the doors to the inside swap meet area opened to being sure the model room had security.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to say it but THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DENNIE!

John

Comment

Denny's official title was swap meet chair person but he ended up doing all kinds of jobs besides that, he ran his butt off.

Originally posted by Johnnywiffer View Post
                AND DENNIE LOCKMON! I don't know what his official title was nor his official job, but HE seemed to be EVERYWHERE! If

you needed anything HE handled it. And he DID handle it--from getting the doors to the inside swap meet area opened to being sure the model room had security.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to say it but THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DENNIE!

John
                Frank van Doorn
                Omaha, Ne.
                1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Thank you John. It was my pleasure to be of help. I was pooped by the end of the week. Thank god for my Stude golf car that saved me a lot of steps.

Denny L

Comment

It was a wonderful meet. We can hardly wait to go to Springfield.
                    Fred

sigpic

Comment

I loved this meet in spite of the heat...I came from an unseasonal 48F with fog and rain to 94-113F and 10% humidity--and returned to an unseasonable 52F with fog and monsoon heavy rain. On average, the weather here and there was perfect <ggg> I can appreciate the good points of a desert at times <g> Looking forward to going to Missouri next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X