Shop Manuals Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Manuals Needed!

I am a first time owner of a 1962 Hawk Gran Turismo that is in need of basic (maybe major) restoration to make it a reliable driver. The first order of business is to retain the necessary Shop Manuals pertaining to the Hawk. Can anybody direct me to where I can get these manuals? Thanks.

Welcome to the forum

You can get the manuals from Studebaker International, hard copy or CD

Part number 801194 for a full hard copy set, or 801203 for CD

Comment

Again, welcome to the forum! Yes, SI has all the manuals you need.
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Those Hawks are beautiful cars and can outrun any other muscle car!!!
        1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

The hard copies will set you back $144, the CD-ROM will be $24.95.
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by FlatheadGeo View Post
            and can outrun any other muscle car!!!
            LOL!! Let's not get silly now!

They are a beautiful style to look at though. GTs and Larks are my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by The Hawk View Post
              I am a first time owner of a 1962 Hawk Gran Turismo that is in need of basic (maybe major) restoration to make it a reliable driver. The first order of business is to retain the necessary Shop Manuals pertaining to the Hawk. Can anybody direct me to where I can get these manuals? Thanks.
              "Welcome"PAID
              Oct 19, 1964
              STUDEBAKER AUTOMOTIVE SALES CORP.
              PARTS & ACC. DIVISION

Looks like the three of them will weigh in around 6 Kgs all boxed up. If interested, Private Message me here through the NEW SDC Forum and we can work out the shipping details.

Comment

Your offer for thr free manuals is very gracious and I will certainly take you up on it. I am very new to this forum and the navigation presents it's challenges. I have been trying to get to the new SDC forum to respond to you through a private message and have had no luck. Please email me direct to complete the shipping details. gmclean2007@hotmail.com. Thanks again, Greg

Comment

Originally posted by The Hawk View Post
                  Your offer for thr free manuals is very gracious and I will certainly take you up on it. I am very new to this forum and the navigation presents it's challenges. I have been trying to get to the new SDC forum to respond to you through a private message and have had no luck. Please email me direct to complete the shipping details. gmclean2007@hotmail.com. Thanks again, Greg
                  Direct email sent!

Greg, I would hope if there comes a time when you no longer need these 3 manuals that you will pass them on to some one who does ...FREE!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X