Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay... what happened to all the pictures???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay... what happened to all the pictures???

I just went over to the pictures forum and there are only nineteen threads. There used to be a whole lot more, including one of mine, now gone! WHAHOPPENED???
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Check here.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ind-24-threads.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

My question is, how are you supposed to know how to fix all this stuff. I realize for some it is easy to find the solutions to these problems, but for the life of me I have no idea how to track down all of these solutions and ways of doing stuff. Sometimes it becomes overwhelming.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Most of us don't know. I tracked down most answers by clicking the many, many tabs all over the page. If you go to 'settings', most answers are there if you take a few minutes to go through them.

No different than learning how to operate everything on a new car.

Comment

You are entirely right Bob. All the same, it's somewhat annoying to go to a forum page and find it nearly empty.

Yet another reason that I don't like Vbulletin . These settings should be the default, not the reverse. One has to spend a lot of time fritzing around with this system doing what the software should have done in the first place!

There's yet another display setting at the bottom of the forum page that needs setting to "from beginning" in order for all the threads to display.
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Originally posted by bams50 View Post
            Most of us don't know. I tracked down most answers by clicking the many, many tabs all over the page. If you go to 'settings', most answers are there if you take a few minutes to go through them.

No different than learning how to operate everything on a new car.
            But with a new car there is at least an owner's manual.
            Joe Roberts
            '61 R1 Champ
            '65 Cruiser
            Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
            X