The '64 Daytona Convertible is Sold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The '64 Daytona Convertible is Sold!

Sorry about a new thread, but I couldn't figure out how to edit the old thread title.
    Anyhow, a cash buyer came over this morning and gave me my reserve. Maybe it would have gone higher by the end of the auction, but maybe it wouldn't.
    I think I'm having seller's remorse, but somehow I think I'll make it. Now, off to the bank...
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Paul

The only thing looking back does is to let you run into what's in front of you. Speaking of"in front", you now have the joy of experiencing a great car, the Avanti.

Now that you are committed the bitter is over and the sweet can begin.

By the way, congrats on selling the Lark in a tough economy.

Avanti

Bob

Comment

Congrats,

It's a very nice car, how about the new owner?.....Stude nut?
      61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4961Studebaker View Post
        Congrats,

It's a very nice car, how about the new owner?.....Stude nut?
        Yes. He owns several now and has been around them for a long time. He belongs to the Keystone Region Chapter. He's not a computer guy- doesn't even own one.
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

West Virginia, I just went on a weeks vacation to Williamsburg Va. (From Ohio) I saw only 2 streetrods in the complete drive and no Studebakers anywhere. Where were they all hiding? Randy
          Randy Wilkin
          1946 M5 Streetrod
          Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Working...
          X