Spammers Get To Webshots, too...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammers Get To Webshots, too...

Well, The spammers have figured out how to broadcast their crap on Webshots.
    I just had to delete a whole bunch of spam comments on a bunch of my pic's...
    I re-set my comment preferences to not accept comments, which is sad.
    I learned about the guy who yanked my CE out of the woods in Maine from a pic comment.
    But it sucks to have to lock it.
    I did turn the SOB's in to Webshots.
    Grrrrrrrrrr....
    Jeff

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
    Brooklet, Georgia
    '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
    '61 Hawk (project)
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

You can setup a hotmail email account or other and have people send
    to the email account, filter it and post the info yourself.

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
    '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
    Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
    I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

You can setup a hotmail email account or other and have people send
      to the email account, filter it and post the info yourself.

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
      '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
      Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
      http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
      I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

I guess I am too lazy to begin with[:0]
        Hiding in plain sight makes it easy enough for someone to figure out how to contact me.
        To heck with the comments fields.
        Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Studedude

I did that for a while. Got lazy, I guess.
        DAVE, THE EVIL TWIN FROM OKLAHOMA

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

I guess I am too lazy to begin with[:0]
          Hiding in plain sight makes it easy enough for someone to figure out how to contact me.
          To heck with the comments fields.
          Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Studedude

I did that for a while. Got lazy, I guess.
          DAVE, THE EVIL TWIN FROM OKLAHOMA

Jeff

Comment

Working...
          X