Anyone want this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want this?

I have this kinda of cool owner protector service book that I have absolutely no use for. If anyone wants it please PM with your mailing address and I will mail it to you, but be patient because I won't check my email until I return to work on Tues. Just reply to this post if you want this so I know I won't have more than one email to respond to on Tues, (I know it sounds strange, but it's just the way I manage stress as emails make me think of my job, and I don't think about my job on weekends.) Also, talking about free...I still have 2 rearends to give away. I've had lots of phone calls about them, but nobody seems to actually want to drive to my house to get them. (these I will not mail to you LOL)Hate to throw away stude stuff, but they are taking up space...I'm at the point of calling a scrap metal guy to come and get them. Regards, Junior.

Attached Files
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

I'm interested in the book.
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Very generous offer! Maybe Gord Richmond would want those axles, and he's in the area. His forum handle is 'gordr'.

Comment

Chris...if you PM'd me I will have it in the mail by the end of the week. Bams...I'm pretty sure Gord knows about the rearends, just don't know how often he comes into the city and haven't heard from him. Also made contact with 2 guys from the local chapter who said they would take them but have not come to pick them up. Have had lots of guys e-mail me from Kijiji ad saying they want them, but don't make arrangements to come and pick them up. I can't figure it out, I think I'm trying to be flexible and open minded with giving things away but nobody wants them. There is even a guy that has a totally stock restored 53 Champion coupe who lives less than 10 mins. from me who has shown no interest in it. I hope Karma does not strike him with a wounded diff or something if the rearends go to the the scrap yard! I'm not keeping these rearends around anymore, my goal is to junk them real soon...just thought someone would want them, after all the price is right. Junior
        sigpic
        1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Junior, funny how it work, after you scrap them people will be all over your for doing it. some think you should keep them for ever until they need them, been there done that...Bob
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Just sent the PM
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
              Junior, funny how it work, after you scrap them people will be all over your for doing it. some think you should keep them for ever until they need them, been there done that...Bob
              yup, know exactly what you're talking about...you probably get it from others all the time being in business serving a bunch of caso types. Also never fails, throw out something you've held onto for 30 years and then a week later you have a need for it! Junior
              sigpic
              1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
              X