Sasco's soft parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasco's soft parts

Who got all of Sasco's soft parts ie: interior seat covers, door sides, ect.,, I think it was a Stude supplier in Colorado, Denver maybe. Anybody know? Thanks.

Mike

Comment

Will and Lori Sander bought the interior trim. You can go to their website at www.starlightstudebaker.com
      R2Andrea

Comment

Will & Lori are vending in Glendale.

Denny L

Comment

That's good to know. I hope they advertise in Turning Wheels.
          Rog
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

See you in Glendale!

Greetings and salutations!
            Yes, Will and I are heading to Glendale at the end of the month. We've still got a tremendous amount of sorting to do, so our plan is to take a few sample door panel and seat cover sets to show quality and styles and to take requests to fill later in the summer. We've not even had a chance to unwrap the pallets of door panels to enumerate and inventory, and there's quite a lot of seat covers that need to be sorted and shelved, still.

We're hoping that everyone will be patient with us in the meantime... Our hope and goal is to have a good, electronic inventory of everything so that we can advertise what we have and be able to easily locate and ship parts! We really appreciate everyone's support and well-wishes with this ummmmm.... shall we say... "little project?"

~Lori
            "The Common Sense Car"

http://www.starlightstudebaker.com

'61 Lark "Isabella"
            '63 Lark "Lucy"
            '63 Wagonaire "Carl"
            A bunch of other Larks
            '50 Starlight, '55 Speedster , '58 Packard Hardtop, '59 Pickup, '64 Avanti "Jerry"

Comment

Excellent. You've got my requests- plus all the time you need! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Comment

Working...
              X