Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a Champ

I am looking to purchase a Champ.[8D]

Whoops! I forgot to mention I live in Michigan, near Toledo Ohio.

Comment

Whoops! I forgot to mention I live in Michigan, near Toledo Ohio.

Comment

I have a '62 with a 259 4V and a 4 speed from California that I am looking to sell. I am in Virginia and if you drop me a line via the forum I can provide the details.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I have a '62 with a 259 4V and a 4 speed from California that I am looking to sell. I am in Virginia and if you drop me a line via the forum I can provide the details.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Studemobile, you live in Temperance or Lambertville? That's where I grew... er, got older. Steve Blakes got more Champs than any sane man ought to. Maybe you can talk him out of one.[}]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Studemobile, you live in Temperance or Lambertville? That's where I grew... er, got older. Steve Blakes got more Champs than any sane man ought to. Maybe you can talk him out of one.[}]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

What condition you looking for . The reason I ask is a club member up here in Ontario is putting his up for sale this spring . This is probably one of the best Champs in north America.....no kidding . If you r interested email me and I'll give you his email . I would put his truck at probably 395 points at an International judging.

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
                1960 Lark 2dr
                1960 Champ
                1964 Daytona HT
                sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

What condition you looking for . The reason I ask is a club member up here in Ontario is putting his up for sale this spring . This is probably one of the best Champs in north America.....no kidding . If you r interested email me and I'll give you his email . I would put his truck at probably 395 points at an International judging.

1950 2R5
                  1960 Lark 2dr
                  1960 Champ
                  1964 Daytona HT
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for responding. Mr. Biggs, I live in the birthplace of Danny Thomas, one of Michigans best kept secrets.
                    2R5, I probably couldn't afford the vehichle you mentioned, but thanks for the heads up. I guess I'm looking foe a solid driver so I can "pay as you go" on the restoration.

Comment

Thank you all for responding. Mr. Biggs, I live in the birthplace of Danny Thomas, one of Michigans best kept secrets.
                      2R5, I probably couldn't afford the vehichle you mentioned, but thanks for the heads up. I guess I'm looking foe a solid driver so I can "pay as you go" on the restoration.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 2R5

Tried emailing you about that Champ. Got this in reply:"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

rstude@xxxxxxxxxxx.net"

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
                        http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 2R5

Tried emailing you about that Champ. Got this in reply:"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

rstude@xxxxxxxxxxx.net"

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
                          http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

Arkiejazz.....sorry I had my email address missing a letter. I've updated it and also sent you an email. Get back to me if you get this

1950 2R5
                            1960 Lark 2dr
                            1960 Champ
                            1964 Daytona HT
                            sigpic

Comment

Arkiejazz.....sorry I had my email address missing a letter. I've updated it and also sent you an email. Get back to me if you get this

1950 2R5
                              1960 Lark 2dr
                              1960 Champ
                              1964 Daytona HT
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X