This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Daytona Door Panels

I am looking for a set of blue 64 4-door Daytona door panels. Does anyone know a good source who can make them?

You may want to check with SASCO , they may still have what you need.

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

If SASCO doesn't have complete door panels, ask Dave Spilski if they have the material to make up the panels. At one time, they had a bunch of unassembled door panel and rear quarter covers -- the whole thing but without the cardboard backing. They also had rolls of the correct fabric and vinyl material. None of these part numbers are in the parts book -- only SASCO has the master books to look these up.
      Skip Lackie
      Skip Lackie

Comment

My uncle bought a NOS set of blue 64 Wagonaire door panels off of ebay about a month ago. Check there frequently.

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I tried SASCO a couple of weeks ago and they said they didn't have a set. He said they ran out of the driver side panel years ago.

My dad saw a complete set there about 20 years ago, unfortunatly he didn't buy them. Next time he went back they were gone.

I never thought of asking if they have the original fabric in rolls. I'll give them a call and ask. If not Loga Enterprises in Wisconsin told me that he can make them. They won't be exactly original but might me close.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

You can try SMSautofabric.com as well . They will probably have your original material. If you happen to have the interior numbers off a built sheet , thats all they need.

sigpic

Comment

sorry its smsautofabrics.com .....left the s out of the 1st one

sigpic