This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new Stude owner

This afternoon the door bell rang and Mabel brought another Stude owner to my door. His name is John I told him about this forum. He bought a 1951 Starlight coupe off of craigslist in Tulare. He paid 950.00 for it. No engine all glass there ,rusted trunk lid ,springs for seats. He wanted to know which models that the trunk lid is interchangable with. In the early 90's he was friends with another Stude person. Bill Slusser in Fresno. He is really excited about his purchase it will be another daily driver. I told him About all of the fun and neat people he would meet. Anyhow just thought I'd share.

Hi Anne! Geez, bought in Tulare - right from under my nose! Well, for your new friend's information, only the Starlight Coupe and the 3-passenger(how am I doin' Gary?) (also known as the Business Coupe) trunk lids interchange. All other models of that vintage (including convertibles) use a different lid.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

How about the rest of the hardware? I have a '52 that's just begging for a home...

Lotsa Larks!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
      X