This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "BRING YOUR STUDE HERE"

This Saturday August 12 is the annual "FLORENCE PENNSYLVANIA COVERED BRIDGE FESTIVAL" Car Show. This is an annual event hosted in part by Auto Zone of Weirton West Virginia. Dash plaques, lots of door prizes and trophys, good folks and food and hopefully not too irritating of a D.J. You might even get a chance to see a 57 CHEBBIE. Show is set in a grass and tree area. No asphalt so you wont feel like a fried egg. Also an awesome play ground for the youngsters. Denzel and I will be there and we can't handle all the compliments. We need some help. Please bring your Stude here. The show is located in Hanover Park, Washington County Pa. about 1 mile from the Post Gazette Pavillion exit. {formerly Star Lake Ampitheater}. exit. Proceed to old route 22 west known as Steubenville Pike. In other words, turn right at end of exit. proceed and turn left at the red light at the Stop and Go. Go 3/4 of a mile. Look to your left. you cant miss the event. This is about a half hours drive from down town Pittsburgh. Come on down Mr. Lutz, Pat Musta, Jim Bradley, Chester, John Wherry, Dusty Bob { this is only 2 miles from the Trolley Museum} Bob and Jackie, Jim and Kay. I'll have to call Tom and Zella as I haven't seen them in a while. If you have a Stude and close enough to attend please come. You won't be remorsefull. 6 Studes showed up at the Beaver Pa. show. Not enough as there were about 1000 cars there. WHO MADE STUDEBAKER? AVANTIS WERE MADE IN CANADA. WHAT ENGINE DOES YOUR CAR HAVE? answer: Why it's got a Studebaker V-8. I don't dare tell 'em its got a 289. You know what the come back would be. Please try to be there. Its a very nice event and besides, Denzel and I need help in keeping the masses straight on the facts, just the facts. 10 in the morning is not too early to show up. Lasts till about dark. Bye for now and hope it don't rain and you can make it. jimmijim 304-723-5253

Working...
X