Transtar Cummins Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transtar Cummins Turbo

Take a 1989 Ram 2500, shorten the frame 13", drop a short bed Transtar on it, 4" stacks, radiator in bed, etc. The rubber's on the bed, not on the tire. Not my project. The clip is fitted but not on in these pictures. Yesterday he used it to pull stumps out of the yard.

KIDS!!!

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Uh oh, don't get me started- I'm a diesel FREAK!! Sure would like to see that done........

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Uh oh, don't get me started- I'm a diesel FREAK!! Sure would like to see that done........

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Reminds me of my friend Jack Harris's Cummins Powered R Series Stude. One piece tilt front clip, sleeper, custom built bed with integrated 100 gal.fuel tank. Jack does really great work, and probably one of the best Studebaker promoters I have ever met, besides being one hell of a nice guy! He and his wife Bernadine use this rig to pull a fifth wheel to Studebaker events nationwide.

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana '59 4E7-122 '59 Silver Hawk '57 Parkview Wagon '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
        I own time machines.....

Comment

Reminds me of my friend Jack Harris's Cummins Powered R Series Stude. One piece tilt front clip, sleeper, custom built bed with integrated 100 gal.fuel tank. Jack does really great work, and probably one of the best Studebaker promoters I have ever met, besides being one hell of a nice guy! He and his wife Bernadine use this rig to pull a fifth wheel to Studebaker events nationwide.

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana '59 4E7-122 '59 Silver Hawk '57 Parkview Wagon '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
          I own time machines.....

Comment

This is my plan some day except I'm going to put the cummins in the Studebaker and leave the Stude chassis.

Jake

-Home of John Studebaker-
            Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Founded in 2002, Varozza 4x4 Outfitters has over 20 years of experience building and repairing Jeeps. We focus on stretching TJ's to LJ's on our custom jig, building custom suspension and manufacturing our vary own products to make your Jeep more capable than it has ever been. Located only 60 miles from the Rubicon Trail, we are a one stop shop to prepare your Jeep for any offroad terrain.

Comment

This is my plan some day except I'm going to put the cummins in the Studebaker and leave the Stude chassis.

Jake

-Home of John Studebaker-
              Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Founded in 2002, Varozza 4x4 Outfitters has over 20 years of experience building and repairing Jeeps. We focus on stretching TJ's to LJ's on our custom jig, building custom suspension and manufacturing our vary own products to make your Jeep more capable than it has ever been. Located only 60 miles from the Rubicon Trail, we are a one stop shop to prepare your Jeep for any offroad terrain.

Comment

1992 Dodge Dually and Cummins under this bus.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

1992 Dodge Dually and Cummins under this bus.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                  As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

Working...
                  X