PDA

View Full Version : Northeast Zone Meet July 21-23

garyash
07-16-2006, 09:36 AM
If you are not an SDC chapter member in Mass., Maine, NH, VT, RI, or CT, you might have missed announcements of the Northeast Zone Meet scheduled for July 21-23 in Keene, NH. We frequently have visitors from NJ, PA, NY, and other places. If you are coming to the area and want to join us, we would love to see you! You do not have to be an SDC member to come, though we may try to sign you up. Bring your friends and family.

The show itself is on Saturday, July 22. We typically get about 100 cars. Info and directions are here:
http://www.studegarage.com/zm2006.htm

Gary Ash
Dartmouth, MA
'48 M5
'65 Wagonaire Commander
'63 Wagonaire Standard
www.studegarage.com

studegary
07-16-2006, 06:07 PM
Gary A. - You seem to be missing that the SDC Northeast Zone is not just New England. New York State and Eastern Canada are also part of the Northeast Zone.

I plan on being there. I am registered for the meet and banquet. I tried to get into the headquarters hotel. I called the hotel directly, before the deadline, and was told that there were no rooms available. I have since learned that they still had SDC rooms left at the deadline date and that they were just not giving them out at the SDC rate. I have reservations for Friday and Saturday nights at a Super 8.

Gary L.
Wappinger, NY
1954 Commander Starliner (restomod)
1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)