she is back home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she is back home

branged my truck home today from the shop at work. She has been gone since December and had a lot of little things done to her. Funny thing is it was drizzling when I brought her home parked in the garage 2 hours later sunny as h@$$. It ran alright but I am a bit lost on how to time that 6 cyl champ engine. If someone could lend a bit of know how to me I would be greatly appreciative. I think I have an idea of how but I am sure it could run much better than it does now. It does feel good to get it home though

Do you have a timing lite?

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Do you have a timing lite?

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

yes, I do. I see the IDC on the crank pulley but no other timing marks. Either that or I am going to have to put my darn glasses on.

Comment

yes, I do. I see the IDC on the crank pulley but no other timing marks. Either that or I am going to have to put my darn glasses on.

Comment

Working...
          X