This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interesting hybrid

I saw a '39,'42,'41-46 Studebaker/Willys/Chevy(?) Coupe Express 4WD. Sound rather odd to you? Believe it or not it worked.[8D] It was a really good looking vehicle. Though I didn't like the bed with the front combination. Too crude.

It was dark green with very little surface rust. The interior was toast. Windshield was there, at least the glass is intact. as were the back window and wing windows. Neither of the doors had the roll up glass.

They had put together a '39 Coupe Express cab with a '42 sedan front clip and a (possibly) '41-46 bed. The running gear was Willys. The fellow I spoke with said that they had guessed at the engine. It's a 254. He did'nt say if it was an eight or a six. Judging by the age of the Willys frame, previous WWII, it just might even be a Stude. The exterior looked good.

Now, here's the kicker! He wants $9500.00[:0] and it doesn't even run![}] I was polite. I didn't laugh. After all, for all I know, it just might be worth it.

If anyone thinks it is, the vehicle is in Gridley Ca. The contact number is; 530-846-3813

Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
Working...
X