This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Signal Switch

I need a hard-to-find item for my 63 Daytona... a turn signal switch. I've tried all of the common places (Stephen Allen, Stude International, Myers, Sassco, Stude West) - nobody has one. Any suggestions? I'd prefer a new one but would settle for a working used one at this point. I'll pay a fair price for a good one!

I removed the steering wheel and tried cleaning and using a little emory cloth on the contacts and can force it to work using my fingertips to giggle things, but I really need my steering wheel back in place.

Appreciate any help, as always.

Jim's pride....
    1963 Daytona Convertible

Signals don't work at all? Don't cancel? Brake lights don't work after signalling? You can get them to work by jiggling up and down, or in and out?
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

Signals don't work at all? Don't cancel? Brake lights don't work after signalling? You can get them to work by jiggling up and down, or in and out?
      Questions, questions, questions.... I found one. The guy at Stude International gave me a guy's name in South Bend who is selling me a used one, guaranteed to work.

Stude lovers are some of the best people on Earth.

Jim's pride....
      1963 Daytona Convertible

Comment

Working...
      X