This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 cruiser

how many do you guys no of the cruisers with the quater lites at rear windows as well as the front like my 65 cruiser also is finned drum brakes common like my car all round finned trum brakes mine was imported from canada back in 1966 cheers for any answers

I'm not quite sure what you mean. All 65 Cruisers had the rear opening vent windows. In fact, that was a Cruiser hallmark through the years.

Comment

Cruisers that were built in New Zealand were actually built up from Commander bodies shipped from Hamilton as CKD units. Cruisers built in South Bend or Hamilton had the opening rear vent windows (except for 1966 which had no opening vent windows in the rear doors).
      If you have a Cruiser imported from Canada it will differ from the local Cruisers assembled there, most notably in the rear vent window. The Commander bodies used for Cruiser assembly in NZ would have had sealed rear vent windows.
      You are observant to have noticed that and I understand why you asked the question. Your Cruiser will be a little different than any others around you whereas here in North America we would find only Cruisers WITH opening rear vent windows.

Comment

Working...
      X